中国石化新闻网讯 据伦敦普氏能源资讯5月22日消息,英国石油公司(BP)周二表示,将在其上游部门削减3%的工作岗位,总计超过500个岗位。该公司周二表示,在整个行业裁员后,该公司将进一步提高效率。 该公司在一份声明中表示,裁员将发生在其全球上游业务部门,该公司雇佣了大约18000名员工,主要通过“自然减员”,即员工退休或重新调配到其他业务部门。 该公司表示,英国石油公司的削减是“旨在进一步提高其组织的效率和竞争力”。“这是英国石油公司正在进行的过程中的一部分,目的是使其业务现代化,采用更有效的工作方式,并进一步简化其组织,提高效率。” 上个月,首席执行官鲍勃•达德利(Bob Dudley)表示,他不会以最近油价上涨为基础“计划公司”,他说,他认为75美元/b是“在高速公路之外”。 尽管第一季度的财报表现强劲,但英国石油面临着一场努力,努力减少上市石油和天然气巨头中最高的债务水平。 该公司通过一些大型资产出售(尤其是在北海腹地)节省了资金,该公司去年出售了Sullom Voe终端和Forties管道的运营股份,并在2016年将其挪威资产与一家上游合资企业——英国石油公司(Aker BP)分离。 胡晶晶摘译自普氏能源资讯 原文如下 BP will cut 3% of jobs in its upstream unit this year, amounting to more than 500 positions, it said Tuesday as it pursues further efficiency gains following job losses across the industry. In a statement the UK major said the cuts would occur across its global upstream business, which employs around 18,000 people, and mainly through “natural attrition,” meaning staff retirement or redeployment to other parts of the business. The BP cuts are “aimed at further improving the efficiency and competitiveness of its organization,” the company said. “This is part of the ongoing process across BP to modernize its business to adopt more efficient ways of working and also to further simplify its organization and increase efficiency.” CEO Bob Dudley said last month he was not going to “plan the company” on the basis of recently higher oil prices, saying he regarded $75/b as “off the highway.” BP faces a struggle to reduce one of the highest levels of indebtedness among the publicly listed oil and gas majors, despite strong first-quarter financial results. It has saved money through some big asset sales, particularly in its North Sea heartland, where it sold operating stakes in the Sullom Voe terminal and Forties pipeline last year, and separated off its Norwegian assets into an upstream joint venture, Aker BP, in 2016.
未经允许,不得转载本站任何文章: